You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Giveaway’ category.
The winner of the ergo is….
KELLI from Betterdaysahead!
“I would LOVE to win this! I have 2 Kiddos 14 months apart!”
Kelli, send me an email with your address and we’ll get your ergo sent out right away!
Thanks so much to everyone else for entering! I had so much fun reading your comments and visiting your blogs. Please considering following this blog, I am planning on having other fabulous giveaways in the future!
Happy Valentines Day!
I’ve maintained that there has been one product that has been a “must have” for us during our parenting journey. I only wish we had had it when our first two were little! We bought our Ergo baby carrier when F was almost 1 year old. Since then, it has been our constant companion – grocery trips, park visits, hikes, you name it, we’ve taken it along. It has now been through 2 babies and still looks brand new. It holds babies up to 35 lbs, so my 3 year old is still able to ride in it when she needs a break. I have tried ring slings, wraps, mei teis and pouches, but this carrier is my absolute favorite. The best part about it for me is that it is easy for my husband to use on his own. He does 90% of the babywearing when we are out, and only will use our Ergo. Because of our love of this product and our great respect for the company, it only made sense that my first blog giveaway would be…
An Organic Ergo baby carrier from Ergo Baby!
My husband and his girl F in the Ergo
From their website:
Organic Baby Carrier Features
- Ergonomic design
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25″ to 43″
- Fits from 5′ to 6.5′ body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine washable – cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
How to Enter:
Post a comment here and link me to your Facebook, Twitter or Blog.
This Giveaway is running until Midnight February 13, and the winner will be notified on Valentine’s Day!
EDIT: I’ll pick the winner by a randomized number draw.